Rob is a seasoned and innovative organizational change management consultant, coach, and speaker. He uses divergent thinking combined with neuroscience-based approaches to influence and create the changes needed for his clients to be successful.
Rob has over 20 years experience in the field of communications and organizational change management helping organizations navigate change through innovative approaches, smashing through outdated ways of thinking to influence audiences and deliver effective and lasting change that clients are hungry for. He works with clients from start-to-end as it relates to change management (from strategy development to implementation).
Rob is the first individual worldwide to receive the new global standard certification in Organizational Change Management, the CCMP, from the Association of Change Management Professionals. He also holds the PMP designation and is certified in the Prosci/ADKAR method as well as the LaMarsh method for change management.
He recently completed his second year as Chair of the organizing committee for the Association of Change Management Professional's Global Conference.
Rob holds active membership in the Association of Change Management Professionals and the Neuroleadership Institute. He is also a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitator, trained and dual-certified by Master LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Trainer Jacqueline Lloyd-Smith (Canada), and Robert Rasmussen (Denmark), Master LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® trainer, former LEGO® employee and main architect of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method. More info on LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® by clicking here.
Rob began his career as a member of the team that launched Canada's first national internet service provider; Sympatico. He began consulting independently and at 24 years of age, developed the curriculum and taught the first Introduction to Online Marketing class at Algonquin College in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.
Rob has helped large multi-stakeholder and multi-jurisdictional projects succeed by working with leaders and their teams to understand that changing behaviours is not simply about effective communication and basic change management. Rather, it is about understanding the power of relationships, culture, and resonance to achieve maximum benefits realization through the changing of individual behaviours to achieve effective organizational change.
Rob speaks English, French, and Italian. He can also order tapas in Spanish if required.
Rob has worked with numerous clients including:
- Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care (Government of Ontario)
- Enbridge Gas Distribution
- Public Works Government Services Canada (Government of Canada)
- Shared Services Canada (Government of Canada)
- Treasury Board Secretariat (Government of Canada)
- Ministry of Finance (Government of Canada)
- Canada Revenue Agency (Government of Canada)
- The Senate of Canada (Parliament of Canada)
- The House of Commons (Parliament of Canada)
- Communications Coordination Services Branch (Government of Canada)
- Canadian Blood Services
- Veritas Communications (Public Relations)
- Cohn & Wolfe (Public Relations)
- Ministry of Community & Social Services (Government of Ontario)
- Children, Youth and Social Services Cluster (Government of Ontario)
- Ministry of Finance (Government of Ontario)
- Ministry of Government Services (Government of Ontario)
- Office of the Chief Information Officer (City of Toronto)
- Privy Council Secretariat (Government of Canada)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (Government of Canada)
- Liberal Party of Canada (Political)
- Conservative Party of Canada (Political)
- Algonquin College (Ottawa, ON)
Rob currently resides in Toronto and is known to always have a smile on his face.